Search This Blog

Sunday 19 September 2010

Cheryl Cole - Promise This

I am not sure on the new Cheryl Cole track 'Promise this', is it another grower like 'Fight For This Love?' Possibly.. I am not sure. It is strange but catchy.. we shall see. I love Cheryl and pleased to see her back, can't wait to see what category she gets on the X Factor. Good to see she is trying something different. Is it Nadine vs Cheryl. Both are offering good options, but will Joe McElderry beat them all? As I have to say his song is not as bad as I thought it was going to be! Not my I-Pod worthy but a good first track, I don't think he will be another Leon Jackson. It sounds kinda like Mika? You can decide below!







Joe McElderry - Ambitions is released October 10th.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say on first hearing Cheryl Cole's Promise This i was not sure if i liked it, now after hearing it a few more times, i am hooked on listening to it. The chorus is very catchy and the music video is pure Cheryl, very classy and stylish. I think Nadine Coyle will have alot of catching up to do to match the chezza's status. Team Cheryl all the way ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete