Search This Blog

Sunday 26 September 2010

The Wanted

Guilty - but I actually really like these lads as they seem normal and their sound is different if you ask me.. the more I hear 'Heart Vacany' the more I am humming it, and it is rare for me to like boy/man bands but these are catchy songs. I may even get the album! 'Heart Vacancy' is a sure fire number one to follow up its predecessor 'All Time Low' which I also like a lot. I think they have found that there was definitely a gap in the market for a new boyband, JLS and McFly are probably their major competition, but thankfully all three acts are completely different, and on top of that each of them are producing really good music!

I literally never thought I would have acts like 'The Wanted, JLS, McFly & Take That' on my-Ipod - but its getting less of a travesty to like these groups when they keep banging out the hits!

www.thewantedmusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment